Join our team of highly motivated and professional individuals who are working hard to deliver better biologics. Progenicare is only as great as the people behind it. We are always looking for talented people with the integrity, passion and creativity necessary to produce in a fast-paced, demanding, small company atmosphere. Progenicare seeks to hire the best.
The Company offers competitive base salaries, performance bonuses, health benefit stipends, phone stipends, a relaxed work environment, and a great group of people to work with. We conduct business following the spirit and the intent of the equal opportunity laws and we strive towards maintaining a diverse community. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization.
Interested in working with us? Review the following list of job openings.
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Positions open: 1
Locations: Denver, Austin
The new hire will be responsible for a broad set of duties involving the sales and service of the Company’s osteobiologic/regenerative products, which are provided to surgeons and hospitals. The Representative will:
- Manage prospecting and sales activities in assigned territory
- Interface with sales team members, customers, prospects, and partners on a daily basis via telephone and email to identify, progress and close opportunities
- Qualify leads including detailed needs analysis, product overview, and potential solution fit
- Conduct daily prospecting with outbound calls to build pipeline within current client base and/or prospective clients
- Keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities in an online CRM
- Develop relationships with key partners in their territory to identify new business opportunities
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving sales targets
- Organize and execute specialized projects such as call-out campaigns, data updates, creating presentations
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Progenicare products and services, competitive products and industry trends
- Network with industry influencers, professional associations, and existing clients
Intellectual curiosity and agility are strongly desired. The subject matter is complex and requires an ability to fully comprehend the core science. The Company will provide a high level of support and training for the new hire. The Representative will work with internal resources to develop a thorough knowledge of our products and services. If the new hire excels in the position, there will be an opportunity to transition to an outside sales role after 24 months.
The new hire will be asked to provide creative insights to help identify, clarify, and resolve issues critical to Company’s success. We are looking for thoughtful and inquisitive people who can add value to the team. This role will require (1) enthusiasm; (2) strong interpersonal skills; (3) sales skills; (4) telephone/email proficiency; (5) well developed organizational skills; (6) hard work; and (7) sound judgment.
- Results orientation
- High enthusiasm and healthy ambition
- High energy and willingness to work hard
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum requirement)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, engaging, persuasive, etc.)
- Strong customer service instincts and capabilities (service orientation)
- Ability to self-manage and work effectively under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Sound judgment and decision making ability
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to quickly learn new technology