Join our team of highly motivated and professional individuals who are working hard to deliver better biologics. Progenicare is only as great as the people behind it. We are always looking for talented people with the integrity, passion and creativity necessary to produce in a fast-paced, demanding, small company atmosphere. Progenicare seeks to hire the best.
The Company offers competitive base salaries, performance bonuses, healthcare benefits, phone stipends, a relaxed work environment, and a great group of people to work with. We conduct business following the spirit and the intent of the equal opportunity laws and we strive towards maintaining a diverse community. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization.
Interested in working with us? Review the following list of job openings.
Job title: Business Associate
Start date: Immediate
This role will be based out of our home office in Denver and is a hybrid of an Operations Associate and Business Development Associate. Approximately 50% of their time will be spent managing product orders, keeping up with our 3PL partner, and managing inventory for the organization. The other 50% will be working to support our sales team during specific points in the sales cycle, such as coordinating with hospital administrators and surgeon offices who are wanting to use our products.
We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, highly driven, and willing to take ownership of a universe of duties.
Operations roles for this position:
- Inventory Management – Manage product expiration dates; restock storage areas; resolve discrepancies and QA issues; compile usage reports and monthly reconciling of inventory levels vs counts.
- Order Management – Process incoming orders; follow up with customers to send confirmation and/or tracking info.
- Customer Service – Field incoming phone calls and emails from current customers about product orders.
Business Development roles:
- Hospital Approval Support – work with sales team in their efforts to get our products approved in new facilities; submit documents to hospitals; manage relationships with hospital administrators.
- Lead Generation – coordinate with sales manager to research new markets and set up meetings with potential new customers.
- Additional roles as needed.
This position is considered associate level, and candidates should have 1-3 years of relevant experience. For the right candidate, there could be opportunities for upward mobility in either Operations or Business Development.
Minimum requirements for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two or more years of relevant work experience (preferred but not required)
- Experience with Inventory Management (preferred but not required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work hard
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook (required)
- Ability to self-manage
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain a professional work environment