Join our team of highly motivated and professional individuals who are working hard to deliver better biologics. Progenicare is only as great as the people behind it. We are always looking for talented people with the integrity, passion and creativity necessary to produce in a fast-paced, demanding, small company atmosphere. Progenicare seeks to hire the best.
The Company offers competitive base salaries, performance bonuses, healthcare benefits, phone stipends, a relaxed work environment, and a great group of people to work with. We conduct business following the spirit and the intent of the equal opportunity laws and we strive towards maintaining a diverse community. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization.
Interested in working with us? Review the following list of job openings.
Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Positions open: 2
Location: Kansas City/Omaha/Lincoln, Denver/Las Vegas
The Regional Sales Manager is a front-line, high level individual contributor role. The successful candidate will need to become a subject matter expert within the regenerative field and possess the skills necessary to effectively communicate with an audience that is typically populated by MDs. This role requires a highly credible person that has the intellectual dexterity to manage a complex sales-cycle. The Regional Sales Manager leads sales-cycles in an assigned territory from prospecting and cold-calling through meeting with potential customers and closing new business. The position will require regular travel across several states.
The ideal candidate will have served in a similar role and have a proven record of success in customer acquisition and retention.
The successful Regional Sales Manager will:
- Lead complex sales-cycles(from cold calling thru full customer adoption);
- Manage product sales;
- Direct customer meetings and presentations;
- Service select customer procedures;
- Supervise customer education;
- Prepare business letters and documents;
- Prepare reports and analysis as needed;
- Maintain and organize customer information;
- Manage instruction and guidance on proper product usage;
- Manage and maintain existing customer relationships;
- Assume additional duties and responsibilities as requested
The successful candidate will possess:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- An interest in medical sales and services
- High enthusiasm and healthy ambition
- Competitiveness(desire to win)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, engaging, persuasive, etc.)
- Well-developed presentation skills (present, inform, sell and listen)
- Strong customer service instincts and capabilities (service orientation)
- Ability to self-manage and work effectively under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills (verbal,written,and presentation)
- Knowledge of MS Office and intermediate computer skills
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s degree
- Driver’s license and access to an automobile
- Willingness to travel
Progenicare offers a high level of support and product training for our new associates that is unparalleled in the market. The new hire will work with our internal professionals to learn about our products and services. The new hire will also need to become comfortable in an operating room setting and the role includes time in this surgical environment.
The role offers a competitive base salary and performance based incentive compensation based on your achievements. Standard benefit programs also apply.