Join our team of highly motivated and professional individuals who are working hard to deliver better biologics. Progenicare is only as great as the people behind it. We are always looking for talented people with the integrity, passion and creativity necessary to produce in a fast-paced, demanding, small company atmosphere. Progenicare seeks to hire the best.
The Company offers competitive base salaries, performance bonuses, health benefit stipends, phone stipends, a relaxed work environment, and a great group of people to work with. We conduct business following the spirit and the intent of the equal opportunity laws and we strive towards maintaining a diverse community. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization.
Interested in working with us? Review the following list of job openings.
Title: Surgical Consultant
Positions open: 3
Locations: Denver, Houston, Tri-Cities (WA)
The new hire will be responsible for a broad set of duties involving services for osteobiologic/regenerative products that are provided to surgeons and hospitals. A majority of the Surgical Consultant’s time will be spent in the operating room environment. The Surgical Consultant will be responsible for product delivery; product preparation; case management; organization of the surgical suite; instruction and guidance on proper product usage; product logistics; and delivery slip management. The Surgical Consultant will need to quickly become an expert on the Company’s products and services. While the Surgical Consultant is intimately involved in the delivery of the Company’s products and services this position is NOT a sales role. The ideal candidate will have either nursing or surgical tech experience.
The new hire could be asked to provide creative insights to help identify, clarify, and resolve issues critical to Company’s operational success. We are looking for thoughtful and inquisitive people who can add value to the team. The role will be part-time with the option for expanded hours in the future.
This role will require (1) sound judgment; (2) a strong understanding of the surgical suite, including OR protocols; (3) a service orientation; and (4) strong interpersonal skills.
The Surgical Consultant will be evaluated based upon their ability to manage their duties while delivering first-class service and professionalism.
- A passion for medical services
- Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, engaging, etc.)
- Experience in an operating room and/or surgical environment
- Surgical technician or nursing skills and certification (must have experience in the OR)
- Strong customer service instincts and capabilities (service orientation)
- Ability to self-manage and work effectively under tight deadlines
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Capable of using a computer
- Capable of using email
- Sound judgment and decision making ability
- Ability to quickly learn new medical technology
- Driver’s license and access to an automobile
- Two or more years of relevant work experience
- Ability to maintain a professional work environment