Join our team of highly motivated and professional individuals who are working hard to deliver better biologics. Progenicare is only as great as the people behind it. We are always looking for talented people with the integrity, passion and creativity necessary to produce in a fast-paced, demanding, small company atmosphere. Progenicare seeks to hire the best.
The Company offers competitive base salaries, performance bonuses, healthcare benefits, phone stipends, a relaxed work environment, and a great group of people to work with. We conduct business following the spirit and the intent of the equal opportunity laws and we strive towards maintaining a diverse community. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization.
Interested in working with us? Review the following list of job openings.
Position: Surgical Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Spokane, WA
We are seeking a full time Surgical Consultant to join our Spokane area team. The new hire will be responsible for a broad set of duties involving services for products that are provided to surgeons and hospitals. A majority of the Surgical Consultant’s time will be spent in the operating room environment at local hospitals, however there is occasional overnight travel as well. The Surgical Consultant will be responsible for product delivery; product preparation; case management; organization of the surgical suite; instruction and guidance on proper product usage; product logistics; and delivery slip management. The Surgical Consultant will need to quickly become an expert on the Company’s products and services. While the Surgical Consultant is intimately involved in the delivery of the Company’s products and services this position is NOT a sales role. The ideal candidate will have either nursing or surgical tech experience.
The new hire could be asked to provide creative insights to help identify, clarify, and resolve issues critical to Company’s operational success. We are looking for thoughtful and inquisitive people who can add value to the team.
This role will require (1) sound judgment; (2) a strong understanding of the surgical suite, including OR protocols; (3) Cell salvage / lab equipment experience; (4) a service orientation; and (5) strong interpersonal skills.
The Surgical Consultant will be evaluated based upon their ability to manage their duties while delivering first-class service and professionalism.
- A passion for medical services
- Strong interpersonal skills (friendly, engaging, etc.)
- Experience in an operating room and/or surgical environment
- Experience using Cell Saver or equivalent system
- Strong customer service instincts and capabilities (service orientation)
- Ability to self-manage and work effectively under tight deadlines
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Capable of using a computer
- Capable of using email
- Surgical tech or nursing skills (must have experience in the OR)
- Sound judgment and decision making ability
- Ability to quickly learn new medical technology
- Driver’s license and access to an automobile
- Two or more years of relevant work experience
- Ability to maintain a professional work environment
- Ability to work on-call one weekend a month
Progenicare offers a high level of support and product training for our new associates that is unparalleled in the market. The new hire will work with our internal professionals to learn about our products and services.
The role offers a competitive base salary and a discretionary performance based bonus. We also offer health, dental, vision, retirement account, and a phone stipend. In addition to the benefits, we have a robust referral program for Consultants that allows for increased earning potential.