Join our team of highly motivated and professional individuals who are working hard to deliver better biologics. Progenicare is only as great as the people behind it. We are always looking for talented people with the integrity, passion and creativity necessary to produce in a fast-paced, demanding, small company atmosphere. Progenicare seeks to hire the best.
The Company offers competitive base salaries, performance bonuses, healthcare benefits, phone stipends, a relaxed work environment, and a great group of people to work with. We conduct business following the spirit and the intent of the equal opportunity laws and we strive towards maintaining a diverse community. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization.
Interested in working with us? Review the following list of job openings.
Title: Clinical Technician – Autotransfusion
Job Type: Part Time
Positions Available: 2
Locations: Spokane, WA and Portland, OR
We are seeking a part time Clinical Technician to provide autotransfusion/cell saver services to our customers, hospitals and surgery centers. Our Technicians and Consultants provide both regenerative and blood management services and products throughout the Northwestern United States, and we are looking to add part-time help to both our Portland and Spokane teams.
We are looking for help on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, as well as call time one weekend per month (there is extra pay for call time). The ideal candidate will have availability during these days and some autotransfusion experience. The position is part time, but for the right candidate it could develop into full time in the future if there is interest.
- Experience in an operating room and/or surgical environment
- Experience using Cell Saver or equivalent system
- Strong customer service instincts and capabilities (service orientation)
- Ability to self-manage and work effectively under tight deadlinesCapable of using email
- Sound judgment and decision making ability
- Driver’s license and access to an automobile
- Ability to maintain a professional work environment
- Ability to work on-call one weekend a month
- Surgical tech or nursing skills are a plus
Progenicare offers a high level of support and product training for our new associates that is unparalleled in the market. The new hire will work with our internal professionals to learn about our products and services.