Join our team of highly motivated and professional individuals who are working hard to deliver better biologics. Progenicare is only as great as the people behind it. We are always looking for talented people with the integrity, passion and creativity necessary to produce in a fast-paced, demanding, small company atmosphere. Progenicare seeks to hire the best.
The Company offers competitive base salaries, performance bonuses, healthcare benefits, phone stipends, a relaxed work environment, and a great group of people to work with. We conduct business following the spirit and the intent of the equal opportunity laws and we strive towards maintaining a diverse community. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization.
Interested in working with us? Review the following list of job openings.
Job title: Inventory and Office Coordinator
Start date: July 6, 2016
This position will primarily focus on inventory management, but will also occasionally support our Billing Coordinator. This position reports to the Operations Director and Financial Controller. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, responsible, and willing to take ownership of a universe of duties.
Primary roles for this position:
- Inventory Management – Manage product expiration dates; restock storage areas; resolve discrepancies and QA issues; compile usage reports and monthly reconciling of inventory levels vs counts.
- Order Management – Process incoming orders; follow up with customers to send confirmation and/or tracking info.
- Customer Service – Field incoming phone calls and emails from customers.
Secondary (support) roles:
- General Accounting Support – Enter and verify sales info in CRM; assist with obtaining outstanding POs.
- Additional roles as needed.
Minimum requirements for this position:
- Willingness to work hard
- Experience with Inventory Management (required)
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook (required)
- Ability to self-manage
- Good interpersonal skills (friendly, engaging, etc.)
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Two or more years of relevant work experience (preferred but not required)
- Ability to maintain a professional work environment
Progenicare is a national medical sales and service company based in Denver, Colorado. We support surgeons and hospitals, by providing innovative biologic products for regenerative applications. The company delivers best-in class education and service combined with innovative biologic products.
The Company offers competitive base salaries, performance bonuses, healthcare benefits, phone stipends, a relaxed work environment, and a great group of people to work with. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization.